Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT
Mind Commerce Publishing
Published Date » 2014-03-26
No. Of Pages » N/A
Subscription to Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT provides the client with access to analysis in the form of periodic reports, news flashes, custom analysis and over the phone consultation in a variety of areas including communications, content, commerce, and applications.
The Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT subscriber will receive advisory services about topics of interest. Subscribers may ask either general questions or specific questions relative to Google Market Intelligence research and analysis. The number of individuals that may engage research and consulting staff depends on the subscription level.
The Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT subscription service focuses on strategies, applications, competitive analysis and business assessment for Augmented Reality within telecom and ICT as well as various industry verticals. In addition, Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT provides the following benefits:
Regularly updated reports in key technology and market development areas
Custom report development for clients subscribing at higher levels
Dedicated analyst support addressing Google and related communications, commerce, content, and applications
- Wireless carriers and other service providers
- Augmented Reality (AR) application developers
- Telemetry, Telematics, and vehicle monitoring companies
- Telecom (fixed and wireless) and ICT infrastructure providers
- Government agencies, regulatory authorities, and commissions
Table of Contents:
Current Research Available
- Evolution of Augmented Reality, Wearable Wireless, and Body Area Networks
- Wearable Technology in Industry Verticals 2013-2018
- Augmented Reality: Vendor Assessment, Market Analysis, and Forecast 2013 - 2016
- Augmented Reality in Gaming and Entertainment
- Brave New World: Convergence of Broadband, Location and Augmented Reality
- Next Generation Augmented Reality Applications
- Regulation and Policy for Wearable Augmented Reality
- Wearable Augmented Reality: Google Glasses and Beyond
- Mobile Commerce in Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Augmented Reality in the Cloud
- Augmented Reality in the Battlefield 2012 - 2016
- Market Opportunity: Mobile Phone Augmented Reality
- Augmented Reality in Vehicular Safety Systems
- Market for Embedded Computing + M2M Solutions + Wearable Devices + Augmented Reality
List of TablesNA
List of FiguresNA
Brain Implants Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast, 2014 - 2020
By - Transparency Market Research
Brain implants, often referred as neural implants, are the devices that are connected directly to the brain. These brain implants are placed on the brain surface i.e., over gyri and sulci, or they are attached to the cortex of brain. Brain implants are implanted when brain becomes dysfunction due to various reasons such as head injuries and stroke. Brain implants are extensively utilized on animals for scientific research purpose (recording brain activities). Brain implants or neural implants can be segmented as vagus nerve stimulator (VNS), deep brain stimulator (DBS) and spinal...
Poland: whole milk market
By - Williams and Marshal Strategy
This report presents a comprehensive overview of the whole milk market in Poland and its state as of January 2014. It provides detailed analysis of the industry, its dynamics and structure. The purpose of the report is to describe the state of the whole milk market in Poland, to present actual and retrospective information about the volumes and dynamics of production, imports, exports and consumption, the characteristics of the market for the period 2008-2012 and to build a forecast for the market development until 2018. In the same way, the report presents an elaborate overview of the...
Poland: wood pulp market
By - Williams and Marshal Strategy
This report presents a comprehensive overview of the wood pulp market in Poland and its state as of January 2014. It provides detailed analysis of the industry, its dynamics and structure. The purpose of the report is to describe the state of the wood pulp market in Poland, to present actual and retrospective information about the volumes and dynamics of production, imports, exports and consumption, the characteristics of the market for the period 2008-2012 and to build a forecast for the market development until 2018. In the same way, the report presents an elaborate overview of the main...
We will be happy to help you find what you need.
Please call us or write us:
Please call us or write us:
866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Select License type:
- Indian Salon Hair and Skin Products Industry Report
- Source Market Insights; GCC
- The Global Car Rental Market to 2018
- World Cigarettes - Canada 2014
- World Cigarettes - USA 2014
- Ultra HNWIs in the US in 2014
- World Cigarettes - Brazil 2014
- World Cigarettes - Mexico 2014
- Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Brazil - Market Summary and Forecasts: Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2018
- High Net Worth trends in Hong Kong 2014
The 3 Dining Trend to Look Out For in 2015
Dec 17, 2014
Dining is a vibrant, dynamic subject. You can never set down a list of definitive rules for it, and since it depends on our own fickle taste, it is always subject to drastic changes and welcoming to new trends. Here’s a list of dining trends that are on the cusp of becoming mainstream and will surely make that step up in the coming year. 1. Increasing Acceptance of Technology:...
Bolivian Air Force Receives the Super Puma Helicopters
Dec 16, 2014
It was declared by the Airbus Helicopters that the Bolivian Air Force was the recipient of second of the six Airbus AS332 C1e Super Puma helicopters. The Super Pumas are generally used for several internal security missions and counter narcotics. The rest of the four helicopters will start operating from the year 2016. In late 2013, the light medium helicopters were purchased by the FAB for...
Leaked Emails Prove to be Challenging for Sony
Dec 15, 2014
It has been revealed via leaked emails that there exists a cultural gulf between Sony Pictures Entertainment, the Hollywood subsidiary on the one hand and Japan’s Sony Corp on the other. This poses a major challenge to the CEO Kazuo Hirai to bring about positive changes in the loss making company under the One Sony slogan. Over the past six years, this has been the fifth...
British Construction Firms to Hire More by 2015
Dec 10, 2014
As per the latest survey carried out by Manpower, increasing workload in Britain’s construction industry is calling for rise in employment opportunities. It is expected that in the coming year, various construction firms will be on a hiring spree. Paucity of trained and skilled workers in U.K. based building firms has led to greater focus on hiring of Portuguese bricklayers at a wage...
Defense Workers Start a 10-Day Strike over Pay
Dec 8, 2014
Members of Unite at the Defense Support Group are going to walk out on Monday protesting at a 1% pay offer. The group keeps repairing and renovating military equipment for the Ministry of Defense. The Unite national officer, Mr. Mike McCartney, stated that Defense Support Group was cash-rich and asked them to take up negotiations for a fair pay deal again. The Ministry of Defense...