Cloud Solutions and Market Opportunities
Mind Commerce Publishing
Published Date » 2014-02-19
No. Of Pages » N/A
Cloud computing abstracts and virtualizes the need for as much physical computing as possible and then it dynamically provisions that computing so that it can change to meet user demands. Based on deployment models, cloud computing can be classified into three primary types: Private, Public and Hybrid. Based on service provided, cloud computing can be classified into three types: Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
Cloud is moving beyond computing and storage and into an entirely new realm of communications, applications, content and applications. Evidence of this evolution ranges from common examples, such as Google Voice for Cloud-based communications, to less common examples such as Cloud-based payments solutions within the mobile commerce arena.
This report bundle represents the most comprehensive research covering the market for Cloud solutions and market opportunities. It includes research that addresses competitive analysis, market opportunities in various industry verticals, cloud applications and solutions, the future of the Cloud, and more.
Key Cloud Impact Areas covered includes:
- Cloud and Commerce, Content, and Applications
- Cloud and Broadband including 4G and Beyond
- Cloud and Small and Medium Business (SMB)
- Cloud and Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Cloud Virtualization and Virtualized Networks
- Cloud Telephony and impact on Incumbents
- Cloud Convergence with Social and Local
- Cloud and Machine-to-Machine (M2M)
- Cloud and Next Generation Networks
See Table of Contents for complete list of areas covered
- Wireless service providers
- Telecommunications infrastructure providers
- Cloud infrastructure and support service providers
- E-commerce companies including online and mobile
- Cloud content, commerce, service and application providers
- Investment companies positioning for business transformation
Table of Contents:
Reports included with report package:
- 4G Cloud Services for Mobile Governance
- Augmented Reality in the Cloud
- Beyond Cloud Computing: Mobile Communications, Applications, Content, and Commerce in the Cloud
- Cloud Application Marketplace 2013 - 2018
- Cloud Computing Assessment: Opportunities, Challenges, and Outlook for the Enterprise
- Cloud Infrastructure Management: Companies and Solutions 2013
- Cloud Security 2013: Companies and Solutions
- Cloud Services for Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) Market
- Cloud Talk: Analysis of the Cloud Market, Business Transformation, and Industry Implications
- Cloud Video Technology Integration Planning and Solutions
- Computing, Content, Applications, and Commerce in the Cloud: Legacy Network Operator Threats and Opportunities
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN): Analysis of Key Vendors, State of the Market, and Outlook 2014 - 2019
- Embedded System Hardware, Software, Tools, and OS: Global Market Analysis and Forecast 2014-2019
- Google in the Cloud
- Hybrid Mobile-Cloud Computing: Driving the Future of Enterprise Mobility
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): Market and Forecast for Secure Multi-tenancy Platforms and Services 2014 - 2019
- Machine to Machine (M2M) Applications in the Cloud
- Mobile Cloud Companies and Solutions 2013
- Mobile Commerce in the Cloud: The Impact of Cloud-based Operations on Mobile Business Models and Operations
- Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) in the Cloud: Security Challenges, Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
- Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Office Automation as a Service (OAaaS): Email in the Cloud Comparative Analysis of Providers 2013
- Services in the Cloud: What Organizations must know about Everything as a Service (XaaS)
- Social Business Services in the Cloud: Market and Forecast Analysis 2013-2018
- SoMoClo: The Convergence of Social, Mobile, and Cloud Solutions and Applications
- State of the Cloud: Analysis of Cloud Services, Companies, and Applications
- Top Cloud Adoption Trends Transforming Business Operations and IT Organizations 2013Computing
- Virtualization in Cloud Computing, Network Infrastructure, Software Services and Platform Services
- Virtualization: Impact on Enterprise Networks and Cloud Infrastructure
List of TablesNA
List of FiguresNA
Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Diagnostic Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2012 - 2018
By - Transparency Market Research
Sexually transmitted diseases (STD), also known as venereal diseases have significant probability of transmission among humans by means of human sexual behavior. These diseases can also spread through childbirth or breast feeding and by the shared use of needles. Diseases such as HIV, HPV, and Hepatitis B & C are forms of STDs. The increasing incidences of unprotected sex have led to an increase in the number of STD patients, which has ultimately led to a rise in the demand for STD diagnostic and treatment. Some of the drivers of this market are lack of sex related...
Luxury Goods Market - Global Industry Size, Market Share, Trends, Analysis, And Forecasts 2012 - 2018
By - Transparency Market Research
The luxury goods market is expected to grow by 7% by the end of 2012 despite the economic slowdown. The major reason behind this significant rise in the luxury goods industry is the rising concern of people over style and personal attire. Changing lifestyle and rising living standards are mainly driving the growth of this market. China is the leading manufacturer of luxury goods and the predicted growth rate of the Chinese market is about 18% to 20%. The luxury goods industry is forecast to grow between 5% and 7% in America and 2% and 4% in Europe in 2012. Japan, which...
Home Security Solutions Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2012 - 2018
By - Transparency Market Research
Home security is a growing global market due to the need for safety and increasing crime rates in different parts of the world. The electronic security equipments market foresees tremendous growth potential in the upcoming years due to the growing demand for home security solutions. Security solutions in the residential sector is experiencing significant growth since the past few years due to the adoption of electronic security solutions and the increasing rates of burglary, and attractive insurance policies to residents for installing the security systems. Despite the...
We will be happy to help you find what you need.
Please call us or write us:
Please call us or write us:
866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Select License type:
Alternative Payment Method
- The Future of the Make-up Market in Singapore to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Make-up Market in Slovakia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Make-up Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Make-up Market in South Korea to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Make-up Market in Sweden to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Make-up Market in Thailand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Make-up Market in Turkey to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Make-up Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Make-up Market in Ukraine to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Make-up Market in Venezuela to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
Solar Power Generation Reaches Record High in the U.S. in 2013
Mar 6, 2014
Solar power accounted for an even larger share in the total volume of electricity generated in the United Sates in 2013. According to a latest report published by the Solar Energy Industries Association along with GTM Research suggests that this form of energy is increasingly becoming a part of the main stream U.S. power grid. So, it is not surprising that the production of solar...
Reynolds focus on Lorillard tobacco bid
Mar 5, 2014
U.S. tobacco giant - Reynolds American has stated a bid for its biggest rival Lorillard in the market. This bid has set quakes on the global tobacco market that is already being remodeled by declining smoking rates and growth of electronic cigarettes. Lorillard shares closed at 9.3 percent at $53.61 early Monday, giving a market value of $19.6bn. Reynolds bid could not be fairly...
Ecommerce to be New Growth Driver in Chinese Economy
Mar 4, 2014
Chinese ecommerce companies are set to make it big in the coming years with the market for ecommerce in China likely to grow to a whopping value of USD 8.17 trillion by 2020. This is what the vice-president of Alibaba estimates. China has largely been an export oriented society and it is online retail that is currently enabling the country to make a shift from this status. The...
Protect fruits from QFF flies
Mar 3, 2014
Queensland Fruit fly (QFF) is considered to be one of Australia’s intensely serious insect pests affecting the horticultural industry in the Central Tablelands and beyond. The Central Tablelands Local Land Services are knee-deep into testing a QFF monitoring program associated with the horticulturists in the Orange area. The authorities of this organization are open to...
Australian Companies Post Higher Profits Beating ExpectationsAustralian Companies Post Higher Profits Beating Expectations
Feb 28, 2014
Several large companies in Australia have beaten expectations by posting higher earnings and profits than expected. This is being regarded as one of the most positive reporting sessions since the last couple of years. The reporting session of February wrapped up with over 50% of the listed companies in Australia posting profits or beating expectations of earnings. Though there...