Cloud Solutions and Market Opportunities
Mind Commerce Publishing
Published Date » 2014-02-19
No. Of Pages » N/A
Cloud computing abstracts and virtualizes the need for as much physical computing as possible and then it dynamically provisions that computing so that it can change to meet user demands. Based on deployment models, cloud computing can be classified into three primary types: Private, Public and Hybrid. Based on service provided, cloud computing can be classified into three types: Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
Cloud is moving beyond computing and storage and into an entirely new realm of communications, applications, content and applications. Evidence of this evolution ranges from common examples, such as Google Voice for Cloud-based communications, to less common examples such as Cloud-based payments solutions within the mobile commerce arena.
This report bundle represents the most comprehensive research covering the market for Cloud solutions and market opportunities. It includes research that addresses competitive analysis, market opportunities in various industry verticals, cloud applications and solutions, the future of the Cloud, and more.
Key Cloud Impact Areas covered includes:
- Cloud and Commerce, Content, and Applications
- Cloud and Broadband including 4G and Beyond
- Cloud and Small and Medium Business (SMB)
- Cloud and Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Cloud Virtualization and Virtualized Networks
- Cloud Telephony and impact on Incumbents
- Cloud Convergence with Social and Local
- Cloud and Machine-to-Machine (M2M)
- Cloud and Next Generation Networks
See Table of Contents for complete list of areas covered
- Wireless service providers
- Telecommunications infrastructure providers
- Cloud infrastructure and support service providers
- E-commerce companies including online and mobile
- Cloud content, commerce, service and application providers
- Investment companies positioning for business transformation
Table of Contents:
Reports included with report package:
- 4G Cloud Services for Mobile Governance
- Augmented Reality in the Cloud
- Beyond Cloud Computing: Mobile Communications, Applications, Content, and Commerce in the Cloud
- Cloud Application Marketplace 2013 - 2018
- Cloud Computing Assessment: Opportunities, Challenges, and Outlook for the Enterprise
- Cloud Infrastructure Management: Companies and Solutions 2013
- Cloud Security 2013: Companies and Solutions
- Cloud Services for Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) Market
- Cloud Talk: Analysis of the Cloud Market, Business Transformation, and Industry Implications
- Cloud Video Technology Integration Planning and Solutions
- Computing, Content, Applications, and Commerce in the Cloud: Legacy Network Operator Threats and Opportunities
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN): Analysis of Key Vendors, State of the Market, and Outlook 2014 - 2019
- Embedded System Hardware, Software, Tools, and OS: Global Market Analysis and Forecast 2014-2019
- Google in the Cloud
- Hybrid Mobile-Cloud Computing: Driving the Future of Enterprise Mobility
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): Market and Forecast for Secure Multi-tenancy Platforms and Services 2014 - 2019
- Machine to Machine (M2M) Applications in the Cloud
- Mobile Cloud Companies and Solutions 2013
- Mobile Commerce in the Cloud: The Impact of Cloud-based Operations on Mobile Business Models and Operations
- Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) in the Cloud: Security Challenges, Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
- Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Office Automation as a Service (OAaaS): Email in the Cloud Comparative Analysis of Providers 2013
- Services in the Cloud: What Organizations must know about Everything as a Service (XaaS)
- Social Business Services in the Cloud: Market and Forecast Analysis 2013-2018
- SoMoClo: The Convergence of Social, Mobile, and Cloud Solutions and Applications
- State of the Cloud: Analysis of Cloud Services, Companies, and Applications
- Top Cloud Adoption Trends Transforming Business Operations and IT Organizations 2013Computing
- Virtualization in Cloud Computing, Network Infrastructure, Software Services and Platform Services
- Virtualization: Impact on Enterprise Networks and Cloud Infrastructure
List of TablesNA
List of FiguresNA
Haptic And Touch Technology Market - Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, And Forecast, 2012 - 2018
By - Transparency Market Research
Haptic technology is mechanical simulation used to create the sense of touch in computer and other electronic devices by using different forces, motion, and vibration. The haptic and touch screen technology market observed significant growth in the last few years with growing application in Smartphone devices, navigation devices, portable gaming devices, digital cameras, media players, tablet computers, and e-readers. The global haptic and touch technology market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11% from 2012 to 2018. North America represents the largest region for the...
Aesthetic Lasers And Energy Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis, Growth, And Forecast, 2012 - 2018
By - Transparency Market Research
Description Aesthetic laser and energy devices market focuses on the physiology of aging and wrinkled skin and uses technical based procedures for rectification of these processes. Physicians working on aesthetic science are skilled in both non-invasive and invasive procedures, and typically utilize a combination of both to meet the needs of the patients. The major driving factors of the aesthetic lasers and energy devices market are the increase in the prevalence of obesity, along with patients preferring hospital care to home care, because the former provides fast and...
Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2012 - 2018
By - Transparency Market Research
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an inflammation of fatty myelin sheaths around the axons of the brain and spinal cord. MS tends to affect the ability of nerve cells to communicate with each other in the brain and spinal cord. MS affects people with random symptoms based on the location and severity of attack. One event can last for days, weeks or months and can affect any part of the body. Symptoms include imbalance, loss of motor function, spasms, numbness, incontinence, and difficulty in swallowing. There is no known cure for the disease currently and the only drugs...
We will be happy to help you find what you need.
Please call us or write us:
Please call us or write us:
866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Select License type:
- Global & USA Cancer Biomaker Market to 2018 (Identification, Technologies, Market Analysis, Competitor Profiles, Companion Diagnostic Co-Development, Business Strategies, Industry Trends, and Pipeline Analysis)
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in Ireland to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Global Executives Survey: The impact and influence of social media and online retail on the CPG industry
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Dairy Food Sector in the UAE
- Pakistan: Data and VAS to compensate for voice
- China Construction Curtain Wall Industry Report, 2013 - 2016
- The Mobile Security (mSecurity) Bible: 2014 - 2020 - Device Security, Infrastructure Security & Security Services
- The Mobile Advertising (mAdvertising) Market: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Dairy Food Sector in South Africa
- China Computer Software Industry Report, 2014 - 2017
Microsoft to Complete Nokia Purchase by April 25
Apr 23, 2014
The Microsoft-Nokia deal that made headlines when it was announced is finally on its way to being completed. This proves that even the most complex deals do culminate with time. This week, Microsoft announced that it would complete the purchase of a major part of Nokia’s hardware assets by Friday. The much discussed deal-though on the brink of completion-has witnessed some adjustments...
Top End Stereo Systems Maker Harman Targets Chinese Auto Market
Apr 22, 2014
Harman, the U.S.-based audio company that is best known as the provider of automobile stereos for top-end car models such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Ferrari, has said that it has signed agreements with two leading Chinese automakers—Chang’An and Geely. The company, that is associated with premium infotainment systems for leading auto makers, said that these new contracts...
Scientists Identify Cure for Dengue
Apr 18, 2014
In a breakthrough discovery that can change the way dengue is treated, scientists have identified a drug target for the deadly dengue viruses. This discovery may help pave the way for discovery of vaccines that can cure this condition that affects nearly 390 million people throughout the world each year. Scientists have used a new technique for this discovery to show that a region...
India is Facing a Cancer Crisis
Apr 15, 2014
India is currently facing a cancer crisis – reports a recent research carried out at the King’s college London, in collaboration with the Tata Memorial Cancer Centre, Mumbai. The reasons estimated for this crisis comprise of increasing rates of smoking, unequal access to proper treatment and belated diagnosis. Every year, India witnesses around one...
Microparticle Tags to Check Counterfeit Goods Invented
Apr 14, 2014
Researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have invented a new set of microparticles that can easily be read by smartphones and establish the authenticity of currency, electronic items and luxury goods. This strategy is among those countless measures taken by big brands and companies to label their legitimate products in order to stop illegal copies of the...